Purpose & Attraction of Masters of the Journey
(And, there is a story sharing on video for you at the bottom of this post…)
I surveyed some members and gave some thought to better understand why our members come and then return to our community meetings. There are personal reasons and there are more general reasons. The following are a few of these thoughts. Please add your thoughts to our comments or email them directly to me. (Thanks in advance…)
So, why do people choose to participate in Masters of the Journey:
* “Hot Chicks” (Thank you, Paula, for this contribution… Are you Laughing?)
* Building Community with other “seekers”
* Story and Wisdom Sharing
* Triads: Listening, sharing learnings from major life experiences
* Creating Possibilities in Awareness and consciousness
* Support for Spiritual Development without religion/philosophy
* Engaging in: Fun, Laughter, Joy
* Role Models for consciousness building… What is possible and potential directions to find experiences to raise consciousness.
* Chance to Demonstrate Spiritual Mastery (not to show off but brighten other’s path.)
* Live it… “Be it!” More than thinking it…
Sharing Your Wisdom (Stories)… If you like to be heard… Or, Witness and enjoy Your learning from other Wisdom Seekers. And, by sharing your story/experience you get to learn or relearn your lesson from the new perspective of the conversation in the “present” moment. (A fresh review of a treasured learning.)
You are a Master.. You have something to share… You are providing service when you share your insights of your spiritual awakening (this offers perspective on what is possible)…
Also, these topics have come to mind:
* Opening Doors to Let the Light of Consciousness Shine In…
* To help you to remember where you have come from, beyond this incarnation, and to where you will return (though you NEVER really left…)
* To get you consciously thinking about who you really are and what your life purpose is in this lifetime.
* To learn to look into the eyes, then the souls, of every human being you bump into and then to “know” their perfection (and your spiritual connection with everyone of these people. Yes, even if they “trigger” you! Especially, if they “trigger” you!)
* To come to realize we are all in this together and we are here to learn, to grow, and to assist fellow pilgrims to follow their path of spiritual re-awakening… As our Nancy might say, “to remove the mountains as barriers to fully knowing each other.”
AND, of course there is:
“Hot Chicks”… Anythings Goes Atmosphere… Lack of Social Distancing (on video conferencing)
Good Birthday Cakes… Just checking to see if you were really reading this blog this far… Are YOU laughing???
You are a Blessing! Thank you for being you.
Thanks for your time and consideration. Your insights and experiences are unique and a blessing, so please share these…
If you are READY and looking for a supportive community where you can share your story, your wisdom, and grow spiritually in a non-religious environment, consider Masters of the Journey.
You are a Blessing! You are a Master! Your wisdom from your life experience can have great value to other pilgrims on the path toward awakening and enlightenment.
The Masters of the Journey has events which are updated on our Facebook page which is found at: www.facebook.com/mastersofthejourney Please comment on this blog and share, if appropriate. More of our blogs are based on spiritual consciousness and can be found at www.dstress.com/blog
Example of a story to expand consciousness.
Discussion on video of an experience with a psychic in Tucson, AZ regarding my wife 14 months after she transitioned. Psychic conversation begins about 4:45 minutes into this 10 minute video. There is no death only transition into a higher form in the Divine Spirit. A story from January, 2016 on the fourth anniversary of my wife’s transition sharing a message from my wife… Find at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge3BGGiIwJA